1045 Dolores Street, San Francisco, California 94110
This exceptionally spacious and bright 3 bedroom, 3 bath, two level Noe Valley panoramic view condominium is ideally located close to 24th Street, Valencia Street and Dolores Park. Formal entry hall leads to a light-filled living room with fireplace and balcony and flows into the dining room and updated chef’s kitchen. The primary bedroom suite, and a second bedroom and bath-room complete this level. The upper level features a large family room with second fireplace. Two expansive rooftop east and west-facing decks. The third bedroom and bathroom, and the laundry area complete the top floor. 2-car garage parking. 4-unit building in a great location with easy access to shopping and dining, public transportation, tech shuttles and freeways
· Exceptionally spacious 2-level Noe Valley home with sweeping San Francisco views, including downtown, the Bay Bridge, East Bay, and Twin Peaks, in a small 4-unit condominium building
· Recently updated and painted, 2 fireplaces, hardwood floors, new light fixtures
· Main level entry hall opens to the bright living room anchored by a large handsome fireplace, built-ins, oversized windows, sliding glass door to a balcony looking out to the Dolores Street palm trees. Abundant natural light and views of Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower
· Dining room with a large bay window and window seat with west views, and updated contemporary lighting
· Recently updated chef’s kitchen with a striking custom glass tile wall, veined tile countertops with matching full-height backsplash and abundant cabinetry. Stainless appliances include GE range, hood, 3 door French dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave
· Spacious primary bedroom suite with a large closet, contemporary lighting. Updated bathroom with new vanity and countertop, soaking tub with shower over tub, and new tiled floor
· Second large bedroom with updated contemporary lighting and natural light
· Updated guest bathroom with shower over tub, new vanity and countertop, and new tile floor
· Fantastic upper-level family room with superb views, a second fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows on both east and west sides, each with a sliding glass door, opening to decks
· Immense rear east-facing roof deck with sweeping views including downtown, the Bay Bridge, the East Bay, and Noe Valley, the Mission and Bernal Heights. The expansive front-facing west roof deck with delightful tree-filled views of Noe Valley and Twin Peaks. Both decks offer outstanding indoor-outdoor seating and dining opportunities
· Third spacious bedroom with large windows offering natural light and Twin Peaks views, updated contemporary lighting and large walk-in closet with custom shelving
· Third updated bathroom with skylight, large vanity with storage and soaking tub with shower
· Laundry area with side-by-side Kenmore washer and dryer
· Two-car garage parking and deeded storage
· Ideal Noe Valley location close to Dolores Park with easy access to 24th Street, Valencia Corridor and Castro restaurants and shopping, including Whole Foods and neighborhood amenities. Easy access to the Church and Valencia Street corridors, multiple MUNI lines, BART and tech shuttle stops, as well as highways 101 and 280. 98 walk score.
SIZE: 1871 sq ft (per tax records)
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company.
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.