1200 Gough Street #9D, San Francisco, California 94109
STYLISH CATHEDRAL HILL PANORAMIC VIEW CONDOMINIUM
ADDRESS: 1200 Gough St #9D, San Francisco
SIZE: 900 sq ft (per tax records)
Chic and stylish recently remodeled modern one bedroom, one bath Cathedral Hill residence with expansive downtown, city, and bay views. Exciting modern styling maximizes the expansive open concept floorplan. The bright and spacious great room with floor-to-ceiling walls of windows on two sides and wrap-around view deck seamlessly melds the sitting and dining areas with the beautifully remodeled chef’s kitchen. Large airy bedroom with 2 closets and a gorgeous bathroom. In-unit laundry. One car garage parking plus additional storage. 24 hour attended secure lobby. Fantastic location atop Cathedral Hill with easy access to the arts, shop-ping and dining, public transportation, tech shuttles and freeways
· Landmark living in sought-after building atop Cathedral Hill with 24-hour concierge
· Recent architecturally inspired remodel with sophisticated finishes and fixtures, and expansive floorplan emphasizing the square footage
· Formal entry with large closets leads to a remarkable open concept living/dining area with breathtaking expansive 180 degree views including downtown, the bay, City Hall, Twin Peaks and beyond. Beautiful warm luxury vinyl floor tiles and custom artistic concrete finished wall treatment set the tone for the contemporary space. Expansive walls of floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides provide abundant bright, natural light and open to a walk-out wrap-around deck maximizing the sweeping views.
· The striking designer remodeled chef’s kitchen offers a large seating island with quartz waterfall countertop and built-in Bosch oven and microwave, as well as abundant storage with custom built-ins. A Bosch electric cooktop with Kobe hood, Bosch dishwasher, and Liebherr refrigerator complete the stainless appliances. Custom tile backsplash, and abundant cabinetry with thoughtful storage components. Bosch stacking washer and dryer.
· Spacious and airy primary bedroom with a large window offering natural light and views from Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower to City Hall and the bay. Two large closets with custom doors and Elfa shelving flank both sides of the room. New carpeting.
· Elegantly updated contemporary bathroom features a floating vanity with storage, double recessed medicine cabinets, a large soaking tub with shower, and Graff and Kohler fixtures
· Secure building entry with 24-hour attendant
· One car garage parking plus additional storage
· Ideal and convenient central location just blocks to Jefferson Square and Lafayette Parks. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, the Civic Center Arts Center, CPMC, and the amenities of multiple neighborhoods including Hayes Valley, the Fillmore, Civic Center and Japan-town. Easy access to the Van Ness Avenue/101 corridor, multiple MUNI Metro lines and convenient to freeways and tech shuttle stops. 98 walk score and 94 transit score
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company.
Property Type Condo/coop
Property Status: Sold
Property Features Panoramic Views
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.