57 Carmelita Street, San Francisco, California 94117
Grand Duboce Park Victorian Home
ADDRESS: 57 Carmelita Street, San Francisco
YEAR BUILT: 1900 (per tax records)
SQ FT: 1900 sq ft (per tax records)
LOT SIZE: 25ft x 138ft
Stately Queen Ann Victorian home located on a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to Duboce Park. The grand home has been beautifully updated and features 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The striking front facade and landscaped garden lead to a beautifully up-dated interior featuring a large entry foyer, formal living room, formal dining room and fa-mily room. The chef’s kitchen opens directly onto a large rear deck and extra deep landscaped garden. A half bath completes this level. Updstairs are 2 spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom. The lower level features a 2 room bonus space with a second full bathroom and laundry area. Ideal Duboce Park location close to shopping, dining and entertainment in Lower Haight, Duboce Triangle and the Divisadero Corridor
• Stunning, modern Queen Ann Victorian home on the coveted and peaceful Carmelita Street cul-de-sac adjacent to Duboce Park
• Striking, ornate period facade complimenting the lovely landscaped front garden
• The spacious elegant home offers the best of classic detailing combined with contempo-rary modern finishes, and sits on an exceptionally large lot
• Grand entry foyer leading to the spacious living room featuring beautifully refinished hardwood floors, bay window overlooking Duboce Park, handsome wood-buring fire-place and dramatic designer lighting
• Stately formal dining room with garden views and offers beautiful wood floors and im-pressive contemporary lighting
• Large chef’s kitchen boasts marble counters, contemporary cabinetry, custom cement tile floors, designer lighting and stainless appliances including a Wolf gas range and hood, Samsung 3-door refrigerator and Samsung dishwasher. The kitchen opens onto a spca-cious rear deck and the garden beyond ideal for outdoor entertaining
• The dramatic family room overlooks and opens to the rear deck and expansive lands-caped garden, and features classic moldings and contemporary lighting
• A powder room completes this level
• Upstairs off the spacious landing there are 2 generous bedrooms with soaring ceilings, wood floors, designer lighting and views of San Francisco and Duboce Park in the front and the garden in the rear. Both bedrooms enjoy expasive closets which may lend to the possibility of adding an en suite bathroom.
• Remodeled bathroom features a large skylight, designer contemporary tile floor, marble vanity, modern lighting, contemporary fixtures, bathtub and shower with tile surround
• Full length attic ideal for storage and possible expansion potential
• Lower level features 2 spacious bonus rooms with a laundry area, full bathroom and separate entrance
• Abundant storage and tradesman‘s entrance to the rear garden
• The direct access deck is perfect for outdoor entertaining and leads to an extra deep, fully fenced landscaped garden featuring a large patio, redwood tree and extensive plantings. The garden backs up to the Scott Street park creating expansive and private rear out-looks
• Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac lined with historic Victorian homes. Situated ad-jacent to Duboce Park with an off-leash dog area and wonderful children’s playground, and close to Buena Vista Park. Enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment in Lower Haight, the Castro and along the Divisadero Corridor, and easy access to public trans-portation, MUNI, tech shuttles and freeways
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.