29 Oakwood Street #17, San Francisco, California 94114$1,250,000
ADDRESS: 29 Oakwood Street #17, San Francisco
SIZE: 1136 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 2008
This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus den, top-floor, modern condominium sits in a private, unique, park-like setting with extensive common gardens, just a block from Dolores Park. The residence offers a contemporary open-plan living and dining room with abundant natural light, and flows seamlessly into the spacious chef’s kitchen with a large island peninsula and high-end appliances. Adjacent to the living room is a den perfect for those working from home. At the opposite end of the unit, the en-suite primary bedroom and spa-like bathroom opens to a sunny rear balcony. The home enjoys a second spacious bedroom also opening to the rear balcony, and an elegantly appointed bathroom. In unit washer and dryer. 1 car garage and bicycle par-king. Secure building with digital remote access. Extensive common gardens with gorgeous plantings, patio and citrus grove. Prime location one block to Dolores Park with easy access to all the popular restaurants and shops of Mission Dolores and the Castro, as well as multiple MUNI lines, BART and freeways
• Contemporary living at Chelsea Park located in a prime Mission Dolores location, one block from Dolores Park
• Bright, top-floor home featuring new wide-plank wood floors, abundant natural light and contemporary finishes
• The spacious open plan living and dining room features large, oversized windows and a glass slider, creating an open airy environment. Handsome wide-plank wood floors, re-cessed lighting, and a contemporary gas fireplace complete the space
• Adjacent to the living room is the den featuring a built-in workstation and glass French doors, ideal for those working from home
• The open, modern kitchen boasts a large island peninsula with designer lighting, stone counters, ample cabinetry and high-end stainless appliances including a Bertazzoni gas range with hood, Jenn-Air 3-door refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher
• The bedrooms are located at the rear of the unit creating maximum privacy
• Large primary bedroom suite with new carpeting, dual closets and a sliding glass door opening to the sunny rear balcony. The luxurious en-suite bathroom offers a contemporary dual vanity with quartz top, bathtub with glass shower enclosure, modern lighting, and mar-ble tilework
• The spacious second bedroom features new carpet and a glass slider opening to the rear balcony
• Spa-like guest bathroom features a modern vanity with quartz top and beautiful walk-in marble tile shower
• Full size in unit washer and dryer
• Garage parking and secure bike storage
• Secure building with digital entry and call system, spacious lobby and direct access to gar-age
• Sun-drenched outdoor park-like gardens with seating and with mature shrubs and plant-ings, lawn area, pergola, citrus grove, and courtyard for communal use
• Ideal vibrant location one block to Dolores Park with close near shopping and dining both Mission Dolores and the Castro offers. Tartine bakery, Delfina, Bi-Rite Market and Bi-Rite Creamery are just around the corner, and just blocks from a plethora of entertainment, din-ing and shopping on Valencia Street and nearby in the Castro. Convenient to multiple MU-NI lines, tech shuttle stops and BART. Easy access to both Highways 280 and 101, and to the East Bay. 99 Walk Score, 93 Public Transport Score and 92 Bike Score
PARKING: The guaranteed assigned optional parking space for the unit is leased with a monthly payment of $153.
SPECIAL NOTES: Please contact listing agents for disclosure package. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Es-crow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, WFG Title Company
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.