1116 Powhattan Avenue, San Francisco, California 94110
BEAUTIFUL BERNAL HEIGHTS CONDOMINIUM WITH BAY VIEWS
ADDRESS: 1116 Powhattan Avenue, San Francisco
SIZE: 1047 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 1900
Beautiful full floor Bernal Heights condominium with Bay and City views and direct garden ac-cess, in a two unit association. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home features a modern kitchen and an open plan dining/great room with direct access to the large south facing deck and land-scaped rear patio and lush garden. The spacious living room offers a grand picture window with sweeping Bay and City views. Both bedrooms are spacious and one and the bathrooms has been updated. Large exclusive use basement with laundry and storage. Ideal Bernal Heights location close to Bernal Heights Park, Precita Park and all the wonderful shopping and dining as well as transportation along Cortland Street.
• Storybook Victorian home in an ideal Bernal Heights location close to Bernal Heights Park
• Lushly landscaped front garden featured in the New York Times and rear deck and gar-den. Small two-unit condominium association
• Detached on three sides, the home features east and southern exposures, abundant natural light and modern finishes
• Spacious living room features new carpeting and a large picture window with views of the Bay, City and Southern Hills
• Open plan dining/great room offers refinished soft wood floors, modern lighting and slid-ing glass doors opening to the rear view deck and garden
• Large south facing view deck leads to a lush landscaped rear garden featuring a flag-stone patio, spacious lower deck, and mature foliage including a beautiful fig tree, bou-gainvillea and bright colorful planter boxes
• The spacious chef’s kitchen boasts a center island, granite counters, abundant cabinetry, new stainless refrigerator and stainless gas range, dishwasher and built in microwave
• Large front bedroom looks over the landscaped garden, and features refinished wood floors and modern lighting
• Spacious primary bedroom boasts refinished wood floors and modern lighting
• Remodeled bathroom offers tile floors, a modern vanity, bathtub and shower with con-temporary tile surround
• Updated half bath with toilet and pedestal sink
• Large exclusive use basement with full size washer and dryer, and abundant storage
• Ideal Bernal Heights location two blocks from Bernal Heights Park. Close to Precita Park and just up the hill from Cortland Avenue featuring amazing restaurants such as Piqueos and Bernal Star, coffee shops, bakeries, boutiques and shopping. Easy access to MUNI, tech shuttles and freeways heading downtown and south to Silicon Valley
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.