368 Dolores Street, San Francisco, California 94110
EXQUISITE REMODELED MISSION DOLORES CONDOMINIUM
ADDRESS: 368 Dolores Street, San Francisco
SIZE: 1,375 sq ft (per tax records)
HOA DUES: $575/month
YEAR BUILT: 1908
Stunning, lovingly remodeled three-bedroom, two-bathroom Mission Dolores full-floor flat with gorgeous original detailing and contemporary finishes. Formal entry leads to a grand hallway. The large living room opens to a spacious dining room. Expansive custom chef’s kitchen with a large center island and breakfast area connected to a walk-out deeded deck, perfect for entertaining. Fantastic garden-facing primary suite offers a spacious bedroom, large closet and remodeled bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and a hall bathroom complete this exceptional residence. In unit laundry with washer and dryer. Sunny shared backyard. One car garage park-ing plus abundant storage. Fantastic location near Dolores Park, Mission Dolores, Valencia Corridor, the Castro and much more. Convenient to MUNI, BART, and tech shuttles
• Immaculate full-floor Mission Dolores condominium in a two-unit building on a beautiful palm tree lined boulevard
• Thoughtfully remodeled with careful blending of superb original wood detailing, coved ceilings, and contemporary updates. Beautiful newly refinished hardwood floors and custom modern lighting
• Grand formal entry and hallway with beautifully restored lincrusta wallcovering and trim lead to the living and entertaining spaces
• Large and bright living room with bay windows, fireplace with period mantle, coved ceiling, and beautifully refinished hardwood floors
• Sliding pocket doors open to the spacious formal dining room with coved ceiling
• Expansive, modern gourmet chef’s kitchen features quartz countertops with full-height custom mosaic tile backsplash, abundant custom cabinetry, and a large center island with seating. Stainless Wolf range with griddle, large stainless hood, cabinet clad Sub-Zero refrigerator and Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, and a Profile microwave
• Delightful sunny breakfast area opens to a walkout deeded deck with stairs to the garden
• Exceptionally spacious private and serene primary bedroom with large closets looks out to the deeded deck and the shared garden
• Remodeled primary bathroom with above counter bowl sink and walk-in designer-tile shower
• Generous second bedroom with excellent closets, and detailing
• Third bedroom, ideal as a guest bedroom, nursery or office
• Beautiful second bathroom with a pedestal sink and classic period style tiled floor. Shower over tub with large subway tile surround
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• House is wired for a centralized sound system with in wall speakers throughout the house and back deck.
• Freshly painted interior. Keyless entry lock. Nest thermostat. Gas forced air heating
• Shared sunny backyard with table and seating easily accessed from the kitchen
• One car garage parking. Abundant additional storage
• Dynamite location in one of San Francisco’s sunny micro-climates just steps to Dolores Park and Valencia Corridor and convenient to the Castro, the Mission, Market Street, and the Noe Valley. Walk to many of the city’s new premier restaurants, cafes, and trendy shopping. Close to MUNI, BART, tech shuttles and freeway access with 99 Walk Score, 96 Bike Score and 100 Transit Score!
Property Type Condo/coop
Property Status: Sold
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.