350 Church Street #F, San Francisco, California 94114
MODERN MISSION DOLORES TOWNHOUSE
ADDRESS: 350 Church Street #F, San Francisco
SIZE: 780 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 1981
Architecturally inspired 2-level top floor condominium with modern finishes and abundant natural light. The top floor of this beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features an open plan living room with wood-beam ceilings, view terrace and stunning remodeled kitchen with a spacious dining area. The lower level boasts a large bedroom and remodeled bathroom. One car garage parking, deeded storage. Amenities including a gym, clubroom, hot tub, and park-like gardens. Ideal Mission Dolores neighborhood close to Dolores Park, Duboce Park, Valencia and Upper Market shopping, cafes, and entertainment
• Top floor 2-level condominium deigned by an award-winning architect, in an ideal Mis-sion Dolores location
• Remodeled unit flooded with natural light and featuring modern finishes and architectural details
• Top floor, open plan living room with wide-plank wood floors, wood beam ceilings, multiple skylights, floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors leading to the spacious terrace with views over Mission Dolores
• The chic remodeled chef’s kitchen boasts a large skylight, custom cabinetry including side bar and pantry, white quartz counter tops, pendant lighting, and stainless appliances, including a French-door refrigerator with in-door ice maker/water dispenser, new electric cook top, range hood, oven, and custom paneled dishwasher. The custom stain-less sink features a prep area and cutting board.
• Dining area with large greenhouse windows and skylight
• Lower level primary bedroom with plantation shutters, large closet and room for seating or home office
• The remodeled bathroom features Heath ceramic tile, stone vanity, and bathtub with shower enclosure.
• New carpet on the bedroom level. New custom lighting. Newly painted interior and in-unit washer and dryer
• One car deeded parking plus a large, deeded storage room
• Amenities include a gym, clubroom, kitchen, sauna, hot tub, and park-like gardens with barbeque area
• Ideal Mission Dolores location close to Dolores and Duboce Parks, shopping, dining, and entertainment in both the Upper Market, Castro, and Valencia Street neighborhoods, including Whole Foods, Thorough Bread Bakery, Bi-Rite Market and Ice Cream, Delfina, Tartine and Verve coffee roasters. Easy access to MUNI, BART, tech shuttles and free-ways
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.