300 Berry Street #1505, San Francisco, California 94158
SPECTACULAR BAY VIEWS AT THE ARTERRA IN MISSION BAY
ADDRESS: 300 Berry Street #1505, San Francisco
SIZE: 732 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 2009
Stunning Bay and City views are showcased by this modern one bedroom, one bathroom con-dominium at the Arterra in Mission Bay, San Francisco's first LEED Certified building. Open concept floor plan with spacious living room featuring tall ceilings and incredible views, and the dining area leading to the modern chef’s kitchen with a large peninsula. Bamboo floors in most of the unit. The large bedroom, also with stunning views offers large double closets and a beautiful tiled bathroom. One-car garage parking. Full-service amenities at The Arterra include 24-hour concierge/security, a fully equipped gym, clubroom, roof deck garden, and a guest suite. This ideal Mission Bay location provides access to Mission Creek and the promenade, several parks, Cal Train, MUNI, shopping, cafes, and entertainment.
• Timeless modern design in San Francisco’s first LEED Certified building featuring a stunning double height, glass enclosed entry lobby
• Bright, contemporary east-facing panoramic view condominium on the 15th floor, with modern finishes, bamboo floors, and designer light fixtures
• Light-filled open plan living dining room featuring tall ceilings with oversize windows and a window bench with exceptional views of Mission Creek, the Bay, East Bay and Oracle Park. Sustainable bamboo floors.
• Dining area with modern pendant light and room for a dining table seating six
• Contemporary chef’s kitchen includes stone counters with tile backsplash, a large peninsula, abundant cabinetry, and stainless appliances, including gas range and hood, new microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Spacious bedroom offers oversized windows with sweeping City and Bay views, bamboo flooring and two large closets
• Spa-like bathroom features custom tilework, a modern illuminated vanity and a large soaking tub with overhead shower and glass enclosure
• In-unit washer and dryer
• One car garage parking
• The Arterra is a full-service community featuring amazing amenities including 24 hour front desk concierge and secure entry, beautiful roof top garden with views and barbeque area, fully equipped gym, clubroom and guest suite
• Ideal Mission Bay location one block from Mission Creek and promenade, Mission Creek Park which boasts a volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, dog run and kayak rental. Just two blocks from Cal Train, MUNI, Safeway, and close to Gus’ Market and numerous restaurants, cafes and entertainment
SPECIAL NOTES: Please contact listing agents for disclosure package. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Es-crow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, WFG Title Company
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.