300 Berry Street #1207, San Francisco, California 94158
STUNNING BAY VIEWS AT THE ARTERRA IN MISSION BAY
ADDRESS: 300 Berry Street #1207, San Francisco
SIZE: 732 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 2009
Stunning Bay and City views from this modern one bedroom plus den, one bathroom condominium in Mission Bay and San Francisco’s first LEED Certified building. The open plan liv-ing/dining room adjoins the modern chef’s kitchen with a large peninsula, and features gor-geous views of the Bay, Oracle Park and the East Bay hills beyond. The spacious bedroom en-joys similar stunning views, large double closets and a beautiful tiled bathroom. One car garage parking and full-service amenities at The Arterra include 24 hour concierge/security, fully equipped gym, clubroom, roof deck garden and guest suite. Ideal Mission Bay location with ac-cess to Mission Creek and promenade, several parks, Cal Train, MUNI, shopping, cafes and entertainment.
• Timeless modern design in San Francisco’s first LEED Certified building featuring a stunning double height, glass enclosed entry lobby
• Contemporary east-facing condominium on the 12th floor with modern finishes and abun-dant light
• Bright open plan living dining room features oversize windows and a window bench with exceptional views of the Bay, East Bay and Oracle Park. Sustainable bamboo flooring and contemporary lighting
• Modern chef’s kitchen includes stone counters with tile backsplash, a large peninsula, abundant cabinetry, and stainless appliances, including gas range and hood, micro-wave, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Home office with floor to ceiling custom cabinetry
• Spacious bedroom boasts oversize windows with sweeping City and Bay views, plush carpeting and two large closets
• Spa-like bathroom features custom tilework, a modern vanity and a large soaking tub with overhead shower and glass enclosure
• In-unit washer and dryer
• One car garage parking
• The Arterra is a full-service community featuring amazing amenities including 24 hour front desk concierge and secure entry, beautiful roof top garden with views and barbeque area, fully equipped gym, clubroom and guest suite
• Ideal Mission Bay location from Mission Creek and promenade, Mission Creek Park which boasts a volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, dog run and kayak rental, two blocks from Cal Train, MUNI, Safeway, and close to Whole Foods and numerous restaurants, cafes and entertainment
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.