2320 Ortega Street, San Francisco, California 94122
Updated classic 1940’s 3 bedroom plus sunroom, 2 bathroom home in a prime Sunset location only one block from Noriega Street. Landscaped front garden. The main level features 2 bedrooms with an additional bedroom and family room on the lower level. The entry opens to a spacious living room with a handsome fireplace. Bright dining room with large windows. Kitchen with abundant cabinetry and new stainless clad appliances. Large primary bedroom with ocean views and garden outlooks. A second bedroom and a sunroom/office and bathroom complete this level. The family room, with direct access to the rear patio and garden, a third bedroom with garden outlooks and second bathroom complete the lower level. Expansive finished 1 car garage with abundant storage, laundry. Prime Sunset location with easy access to Ocean Beach, the restaurants and shops of the Inner Sunset and West Portal.
• Classic 1940’s architecture with contemporary updates in an excellent Central Sunset location one block from Noriega street with easy access to Ocean Beach
• Front garden with newly planted drought-tolerant plantings lead to beautiful terrazzo stairs
• Freshly painted interior and contemporary new light fixtures in most rooms
• The bright inviting entry opens to a spacious living room with a handsome wood-burning fireplace and beautifully refinished inlaid hardwood floors
• Dining room with large windows providing abundant natural light, beautiful hardwood floors, and a contemporary light fixture
• Bright and airy kitchen with tile countertops, abundant cabinetry, new stainless appliances gas range, side-by-side refrigerator and dishwasher. Large skylight
• Spacious primary bedroom with large closet, ocean views and garden outlooks
• Second bedroom with wood floors, contemporary lighting and garden outlooks
• Home office/sunroom with wood floors may be used as a bedroom
• Bright bathroom with large skylight, separate shower stall and soaking tub, classic tile, and updated lighting
• Stairs from the main level open to the spacious lower level family room with garden outlooks as well as direct access to the garden and patio
• Lower level bedroom with garden outlooks and a large closet
• The second bathroom, features a walk-in shower, classic fixtures and updated lighting
• Large rear patio with earth tone pavers, fully fenced and surrounded by flowering plantings
• The lower level rooms open to a 1 car garage with a large laundry area with washer and dryer, and laundry sink.
• Prime location with easy access to the beach and Outer Sunset destination cafes and restaurants. Convenient to markets, including Safeway and Gus’s Market, and shopping, cafes and restaurants on Taraval, and Noriega Streets including Guerra Quality Meats, plus Hook Fish Co., and Java Beach Café. Close proximity to the meadows, walking trails and tennis courts at Stern Grove as well as Golden Gate and McCoppin Parks, multiple schools, San Francisco State University and City College. Great transportation hub with multiple MUNI lines and the cross-town corridor of 19th Avenue with easy access to both highways 280 and 101. Walk Score 89.
YEAR BUILT: 1941
SQ FT: 1707
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.