60 Rausch Street #401, San Francisco, California 94103
Luxurious spacious living in this polished 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath penthouse residence with voluminous spaces, soaring ceilings and fantastic city views. The entry opens to an expansive great room living/dining space with oversized windows, and which opens to a deeded walk-out deck. Generous chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances. There are 2 bedrooms on this level, one of which is en-suite, and both bedrooms open to a second expansive deck. The second bathroom and laundry complete the lower level. The upper-level primary suite features city views, a luxe bathroom, and large closet. Secure building entry with elevator and two car gar-age parking. Ideal SOMA location close to parks, restaurants, and neighborhood cafes. Easy access to shopping, downtown and Civic Center, public transportation, and freeways.
· Penthouse living with voluminous spaces in the historic Mullen building originally built in the 1920’s and converted to luxury live/work lofts by Hauser Architects in 2002
· Thoughtful layout and design maximize scale, space, and natural light, while integrating private and entertaining spaces
· Formal entry leads to a voluminous and airy great room with soaring ceilings, newly refinished hardwood floors and walls of steel paned windows with downtown views and custom electric solar shades
· Glass door opens to a deck with fantastic downtown and city views
· Dining area with large granite-topped built-in cabinets with glass fronts, updated contemporary lighting, and large windows with direct downtown views
· Fantastic chef’s kitchen features gorgeous marble countertops extending to an eat-in peninsula with wine refrigerator. Marble backsplash, abundant cabinetry, and stainless applianc-es including a BlueStar range with Zephyr hood, Liebherr refrigerator and Miele dishwasher
· The spacious main level primary bedroom with en-suite half bath, comfortably accommo-dates a king size bed and offers large windows, contemporary concrete floors, and direct ac-cess to a deeded rear deck with San Francisco city views
· Second bedroom with contemporary concrete floors and, abundant natural light also with direct access to rear deck
· Spacious modern guest bathroom with large soaking tub with shower
· Exceptional rear deck with city views, perfect for large scale entertaining
· The impressive mezzanine level second primary bedroom suite features a wall of steel-paned windows with city views, abundant natural light and custom electric solar shades, and a large skylight with shade. Expansive walk-in closet with custom shelving and skylight. New carpeting. Spacious bathroom with large vanity with dual sinks and abundant storage, walk-in shower, and large skylight
· Walk-in laundry closet with stacking Maytag washer and dryer with shelving
· Secure building entry, intercom system and elevator access
· Two car garage parking with internal access
· Ideal SOMA location with 98 Walk Score, 100 Rider Score and 99 Biker Score
· 1.5 blocks to the 2-acre Victoria Park and near world class restaurants and neighborhood cafes, Yerba Buena Park, AMC theaters. Easy access to downtown and the Civic Center with the performing arts, boutique stores and fine dining.
· Convenient to freeways to the Peninsula, South Bay, and East Bay, as well as to MUNI, BART and Caltrain
SIZE: 1,703 sq ft (per tax records)
SPECIAL NOTES: Please contact listing agents regarding for disclosure package. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclo-sures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.