1706 42nd Avenue, San Francisco, California 94122
Attractive newly remodeled Outer Sunset two bedroom, one bath home in a prime location, just one block from Noriega Street. Entry hall opens to a bright living room with a handsome fireplace. The dining area leads to a new beautifully remodeled kitchen with all new stainless-clad appliances. Large primary bedroom with garden outlooks. A second bedroom with garden out-looks and remodeled bathroom complete this level. Recently landscaped front and rear gardens. Expansive finished 1 car garage with abundant storage. Prime Outer Sunset location just blocks to Ocean Beach, and wonderful Noriega Street restaurants and stores.
• Freshly remodeled classic 1940’s home with contemporary updates in an excellent Outer Sunset location
• Newly landscaped front garden leads to a large tunnel entry with covered skylight
• Beautiful new wide-plank wood flooring and contemporary light fixtures throughout
• The bright inviting entry opens to a spacious living room with a handsome wood-burning fireplace and large windows
• Dining area with abundant natural light and updated contemporary light fixture
• Newly remodeled chef’s kitchen with quartz counter tops and abundant new cabinetry. New Samsung stainless appliances include a gas range, French door refrigerator with ice maker, and dishwasher. New vented over the range microwave oven. Contemporary lighting and large skylight
• Spacious garden-facing primary bedroom with large closet, contemporary lighting and excellent light
• Second bedroom with contemporary lighting and garden outlooks
• Beautifully remodeled bathroom with a large skylight, shower with soaking tub, contem-porary tile, new vanity and updated lighting
• Freshly painted interior and exterior
• Newly landscaped fenced rear garden with fresh plantings
• Expansive one car garage with additional storage area, with interior access and possible expansion potential. (May accommodate two car tandem parking)
• Prime location with easy access to the beach and Outer Sunset detination cafes and res-taurants. Convenient to markets, including Safeway and Gus’s Market, and shopping, ca-fes and restaurants on Taraval, Noriega Streets. Close proximity Golden Gate Park, mul-tiple schools, San Francisco State University and City College. Great transportation hub with multiple MUNI lines and the cross-town corridor of 19th Avenue with easy access to both highways 280 and 101. Walk Score 83
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.