619 Capp Street, San Francisco, California 94110$1,125,000
TWO MODERN MISSION REMODELED CONDOMINIUMS
ADDRESS: 617 and 619 Capp Street, San Francisco
PRICE: $1,075,000 and $1,125,000
YEAR BUILT: 1941
DUES: $400 per month
Thoughtfully remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath 1940’s condominiums in a small two-unit association, combines the best of today’s modern aesthetic with old work proportions and charm. The entry foyer leads to a spacious living room with corner fireplace and large picture windows. The formal dining room is filled with light and flows seamlessly into the newly remodeled chef’s kitchen. The home boasts two spacious bedrooms which overlook the landscaped rear garden. A contemporary, remodeled bathroom includes an in-unit washer and dryer. Features include beautiful hardwood floors, double pane windows and custom lighting. Enjoy the lovely shared landscaped garden and patio plus two car tandem garage parking. Ideal Mission location close to restaurants, shopping, cafes, parks, and transportation. 99 Walk Score. 99 Transit Score
· Pride of ownership in two recently remodeled condominiums in a small 2-unit association
· Prime location with access to all that the vibrant Mission District has to offer
· Features include double pane windows, hardwood floors, custom lighting, and skylight
· The formal entry foyer has beautiful hardwood floors and leads to the spacious living room which features a handsome corner fireplace and large double pane picture windows
· A classic archway leads to the light-filled formal dining room with French doors and modern lighting.
· Remodeled modern chef’s kitchen with quartz counters, abundant cabinetry, hexagonal tile floors and a large skylight. Stainless appliances include a gas range with vent hood, refrigerator, and a dishwasher.
· Two spacious bedrooms with modern lighting, double pane windows and good closets overlook the delightful rear garden
· Contemporary remodeled bathroom featuring custom tilework with a soaking tub and shower with glass enclosure. Custom contemporary vanity and modern lighting. The bathroom includes a full-size, front-loading washer and dryer
· Lush rear landscaped garden and patio with furniture and heat lamp is shared with the lower unit
· 1 car tandem garage parking and abundant storage in the garage, both exclusive use and additional shared storage
· Additional features include recently installed solar panels significantly reducing energy costs, contemporary front gate with keyless entry, new interior paint, and new contemporary lighting
· Ideal Mission location close to world class restaurants such as Foreign Cinema and other fantastic dining options, cafes, Alamo Draft House Cinema, boutiques shopping along Valencia Street, Dolores Park and Mission Playground with an outdoor pool and play-ground, abundant public transit options and tech shuttle stops. Walk Score 99. Transit Score 99
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA
PROPERTY WEBSITE: www.ModernMissionRevival.com
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.