60 Rausch Street, San Francisco, California 94103$1,195,000
CHIC HISTORIC SOMA CONDOMINIUM
ADDRESS: 60 Rausch St #311, San Francisco
SIZE: 1,472 sq ft (per tax records)
Situated on a quiet, magnolia-lined street in the heart of SOMA, this dramatic residence boasts three bedrooms and two bathrooms with great city views. The entry opens to a voluminous great room living/dining space with a wall of windows and opening to a deeded walk-out terrace, and a chef’s kitchen. Two bedrooms with a second deck, a bathroom, and laundry complete the lower level. The upper-level primary suite includes city views, a bathroom, and large closet. Se-cure building entry with elevator and one car garage parking. Ideal SOMA location close to parks, restaurants, and neighborhood cafes. Easy access to shopping, downtown and Civic Center, public transportation, and freeways.
· Voluminous residence in the historic Mullen building originally built in the 1920’s and con-verted to luxury live/work lofts by Hauser Architects in 2002
· Thoughtful layout and design maximize scale, space, and natural light while integrating pri-vate and entertaining spaces
· Private and formal entry leads to an expansive and airy great room with soaring ceilings, newly polished concrete floors and a wall of steel paned windows with downtown views
· Large glass door opens to a spacious private view terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining, and featuring a large custom planter complete with lush foliage
· Beautiful chef’s kitchen features granite countertops, custom glass tile backsplash, wall of cabinetry, and stainless appliances including an LG range with warming drawer, microwave, refrigerator and Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher
· Two main level bedrooms, both with large windows and direct access to a deeded rear deck with San Francisco city views, provide additional flexible options for a home office or den
· Spacious guest bathroom with gorgeous custom granite vanity with coordinating vessel sink and large soaking tub with shower surrounded by beautiful glass tile
· The newly carpeted large and airy primary bedroom suite on mezzanine level features a wall of windows with city views. Large walk-in closet. Spacious bathroom with oversized walk-in shower with glass tile surround, and vanity with storage
· Laundry closet with side by side LG washer and dryer with storage
· Secure building entry, intercom system and elevator access
· One car garage parking with internal access
· Ideal SOMA location 1.5 blocks to the 2-acre Victoria Park and near world class restaurants and neighborhood cafes, Yerba Buena Park, AMC theaters. Easy access to downtown and the Civic Center with the performing arts, boutique stores and fine dining.
· Convenient to freeways to the south and the East Bay, MUNI, and BART
SPECIAL NOTES: Please contact listing agents regarding for disclosure package. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclo-sures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company
Property Status: For Sale
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.