4131-4133 Balboa Street, San Francisco, California 94121$1,550,000
VACANT RICHMOND FLATS WITH EXPANSIVE OCEAN VIEWS
ADDRESS: 4131- 4133 Balboa Street, San Francisco
SIZE: 2,050 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 1947
Prime Outer Richmond two-unit building just blocks from Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach. This beautiful vacant property offers two full-floor flats, each with two bedrooms and one bath. Both units offer ocean views from multiple rooms. Similar floorplans in both units with a formal entry leading to large, open living and dining room with adjoining eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is an additional room at the garden level ideal for art studio, home office or home gym. Multiple decks and large, south-facing patio and garden. Two car independent parking plus storage. Ideal location near Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach and all that the Outer Richmond has to offer, and exceptionally convenient to public transportation. Perfect for part-ners and potential fast track condominium conversion.
• Two vacant full-floor flats in a prime Outer Richmond location, with sweeping ocean and Golden Gate Park views from both flats
• Ideal partner building with potential for fast-track condominium conversion
• Contemporary details and updates include beautiful, newly refinished hardwood floors, custom modern lighting, and dual pane windows
• Spacious and bright open plan living and dining room with hardwood floors and large, dual-paned windows offering sweeping ocean views from the dining area
• Expansive kitchens, both with dining nook and ocean views, feature abundant stone counters with tiled backsplash, abundant cabinetry, slate floor and new lighting. In addi-tion, the top floor kitchen offers built-in bench seating, a skylight and additional storage Appliances include a gas range and refrigerator. Each unit opens to a small rear deck leading to the garden and rear patio.
• Private and serene rear bedroom with large closet and expansive views
• Second spacious front bedroom includes a spacious closet and large, dual-paned win-dows
• Tiled bathroom with classic white and chrome finishes and large window providing natu-ral light. Top floor bathroom also features a separate walk-in shower and soaking tub
• Garden level room provides flexible opportunities for an art studio, home office, gym, or garden playroom
• Multiple view decks and expansive and sun-drenched south-facing patio and garden
• Newly painted interior, gas forced air heating
• Large two car independent garage parking with additional storage
• Excellent Outer Richmond location with easy access to restaurants, cafes, and shopping. Just blocks to Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park. Convenient to MUNI lines and cross-town corridors via Geary Boulevard and Fulton Street.
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA
Property Type Investment
Property Status: Sold
Property Features Garage, Panoramic Views
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.