379 Church Street, San Francisco, California 94114
ADDRESS: 379 Church St #301, San Francisco
Recently updated two bedroom, two bath residence in a desirable Mission Dolores location. The formal entry opens to the bright living/dining area with private walk-out deck, and the adjacent beautifully remodeled chef’s kitchen. Alluring primary bedroom suite and second bedroom and bathroom. In-unit laundry closet with washer and dryer. One car garage parking and storage. Large, shared rear garden and patio. Ideal location two blocks from Dolores Park with easy access to shopping and dining, public transportation, tech shuttles and freeways with 99 Walk score, 98 Bike score, and 94 transit score.
· Intimate boutique building with only five residences located in a sought-after location Mission Dolores location
· Newly updated condominium with wide plank hardwood floors and contemporary designer finishes and lighting
· Formal entry leads to an open and bright living/dining area with modern lighting, abundant natural light and direct access to a sunny private deck
· The beautifully updated chef’s kitchen offers quartz countertops, custom tile backsplash, abundant cabinetry, new lighting, and stainless appliances including new GE gas range with griddle, microwave and French door refrigerator, and new Samsung dishwasher with top rack
· Spacious primary bedroom suite includes a large closet, updated lighting, new carpet, and an elegantly updated bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower, modern vanity, and contemporary finishes
· Second bedroom with bright natural light, updated lighting and new carpeting
· Beautifully remodeled hall bathroom features a soaking tub with shower and tile surround, modern vanity, and lighting
· Freshly painted interior. Individual room heat controls
· Laundry closet with stacking washer and dryer
· Secure gated building entry with intercom system
· One car garage parking plus storage with internal access
· Large, sunny, shared rear patio and garden with established camelia and lemon trees, various flowering shrubs including salvias and lorepetalum, and drought tolerant succulents
· Ideal location just blocks from Dolores and Duboce parks. Convenient to restaurants, shop-ping and neighborhood amenities of multiple neighborhoods including the Mission, the Castro, and Duboce Triangle. Situated on the J-Church line, blocks to BART and close proximity to four additional MUNI Metro lines and convenient to freeways and tech shuttle stops
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company
Property Type Condo/coop
Property Status: Sold
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.