3620 19th Street #38, San Francisco, California
LUXURY DOLORES PARK CONDOMINIUM
ADDRESS: 3620 19th Street Unit 38, San Francisco
YEAR BUILT: 2008
SQ FT: 1305 per tax records
DUES: $751.57 per month
This beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom top-floor modern residence is situated just one block from Dolores Park. The property sits in a private, unique, park-like setting with extensive common gardens. The spacious condominium features wonderful entertaining areas including a living room, separate dining room, and remodeled expansive open kitchen with a center island. The primary bedroom suite offers two closets and a deluxe marble bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms and a second luxury bathroom. In-unit laundry. One car parking with a second available parking space. Secure elevator building with digital remote access. Prime location one block to Dolores Park with easy access to the popular restaurants and shops of Mis-sion Dolores, the Valencia corridor and the Castro as well as multiple MUNI lines, BART and freeways.
• Elegant contemporary living at Chelsea Park in a prime Mission Dolores location just one block from Dolores Park
• Thoughtful layout with excellent separation of entertainment and private areas. The home features beautiful hardwood floors, custom lighting, and designer finishes
• Inviting dining area with contemporary lighting and with a breakfast bar connecting to the kitchen
• The remodeled expansive and modern chef’s kitchen is open to living room and boasts a large eat-in island with storage, stone countertops, abundant cabinetry and updated contemporary pendant lighting. Stainless appliances include a 5-burner Bertazzoni gas range with Faber hood, Thermador microwave, Bosch dishwasher with third rack, and Jenn-Air French-door refrigerator with freezer
• Spacious living room with a wall of tall windows and with a slider, providing abundant natural light and city outlooks. Contemporary lighting and beautiful wood floors
• The luxe primary bedroom suite features a spacious and bright bedroom with two large closets. The spa-like marble bathroom offers a vanity with marble top, double sinks and storage, a large soaking tub with marble tile surround, and a spacious separate walk-in shower with rain shower head and separate shower wand, enveloped by gorgeous mar-ble tile
• There are two additional spacious bedrooms on the opposite side of the home creating excellent separation of the private spaces
• Second spacious and contemporary bathroom offers a large soaking tub with double-head shower fixture. Marble topped vanity with storage. Beautiful marble tiled flooring. Updated modern light fixture
• Large closets with custom built-in storage solutions
• Laundry closet with LG washer and dryer
• Garage parking. CC&Rs provide for one leased parking space. The sellers currently have a second leased parking space. Locked bike storage
• Elevator building with Butterfly digital security entry system, a spacious lobby, and direct access to the garage
• The fantastic sun-drenched outdoor park-like courtyard gardens with seating, lawn area, pergola and citrus grove provide a peaceful retreat and play area. Wonderful feeling of community
• Vibrant and ideal location just one block to Dolores Park and within blocks of shopping and dining of Mission Dolores, the Valencia corridor, and the Castro. Nearby destination spots include Tartine Bakery, Delfina restaurant and pizza, Bi-Rite Market and Bi-Rite Creamery. Easy access to entertainment, dining, and shopping. Close proximity to multi-ple MUNI lines and BART. 99 Walk Score, 93 Public Transport Score and 92 Bike Score
SPECIAL NOTES: The condominium has one guaranteed leased parking space ($144.24/month). The seller is also renting a second space ($280/month). Please contact listing agents regarding for disclosure package.
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.