2170 18th Avenue, San Francisco, California
INNER PARKSIDE BEAUTY WITH ELEGANT DETAILING
ADDRESS: 2170 18th Avenue, San Francisco
YEAR BUILT: 1930
SQ FT: 1,342
LOT SIZE: 25 x 120
Distinctive 1930’s home full of original character lovingly cared-for. This graceful 2 bedroom, 1 bath home resides in an ideal Inner Parkside location on a wide tree-lined street. The charming curb appeal leads to a formal entry into the living room with unique architectural windows, and handsome fireplace surround. Beautiful wooden double doors open to the formal dining room with adjoining bright light well. The spacious kitchen offers abundant cabinetry and connecting breakfast room. Spacious primary bedroom with wall of windows and french doors to balcony overlooking the garden. Second airy bedroom and bathroom complete this level. At rear of lo-wer level is a bonus room and second bathroom. Expansive finished 2 car garage with a-bundant storage, laundry, separate entrance and access to the rear patio and large garden. Prime location with easy access to the restaurants and shops of the Inner Sunset and West Por-tal.
• Distinctive 1930’s architecture and thoughtful floorplan on a wide tree-lined Inner Parkside avenue
• Details include lush in-laid hardwood floors, solid wood doors and multiple skylights. The property sits on an extra deep 120 foot lot
• The bright inviting entry leads to the spacious living room with unique architectural win-dows, handsome custom-tiled wood-burning fireplace and beautifully refinished in-laid hardwood floors
• Warm and elegant solid wood double doors with detailing lead to the formal dining room with beautiful hardwood floors, updated contemporary light fixture and adjoining bright, tiled, atrium perfect for a relaxing sun-drenched moment of respite
• Bright and airy kitchen offers beautifully refinished original hardwood floors, large sky-light, tiled counters, abundant cabinetry, and adjoining charming breakfast room with original built-in cabinetry and tall, multi-paned windows.
• The spacious main bedroom features beautifully refinished original hardwood floors, a large closet, rear wall of windows providing excellent natural light and garden outlooks, and charming French doors opening on to a Romeo and Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden
• Bright bathroom with separate shower stall and soaking tub, classic tile, updated lighting and opaque operable window providing natural light
• Second spacious bedroom also at rear provides wall of windows offering abundant natu-ral light with garden overlooks, beautifully refinished hardwood floors and updated light-ing
• The spacious and serene lower-level bonus room offers hardwood floors, updated light-ing, and large operable windows with direct, garden-level outlooks
• The second bathroom, adjoining the lower-level bedroom, features a walk-in shower, classic fixtures and overlooks the rear garden
• Newly painted interior. Updated contemporary lighting
• Expansive finished 2 car garage with walls of built-in storage cabinets, ample space for additional storage, large laundry area with appliances, additional cabinets and double-wide sink, separate sidewalk entrance and access to the rear patio and garden
• Large ground-level patio at back of home opens onto expansive, deep and level back-yard fully fenced and providing established trees including mature pink flowering camilia
• Prime location with easy access to the restaurants and shops of the Inner Sunset and Ou-ter Sunset hubs of Taraval and Noriega Streets and West Portal. Nearby destination spots include Guerra Quality Meats, Safeway, Roti Indian Bistro, Little Original Joe’s, Trattoria da Vittorio, and Shaws. Also close proximity to the meadows, walking trails and tennis courts at Stern Grove as well as Golden Gate Heights Park and Ocean Beach. Great transportation hub with multiple MUNI lines and the cross-town corridor of 19th Avenue providing direct access through Golden Gate Park to the Golden Gate Bridge and easy access to 101. Walk Score 86
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, DOMA Title Company
PROPERTY WEBSITE: www.DistinctiveSunsetCharmer.com
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.