2000 Ellis Street #205, San Francisco, California 94115
SLEEK AND STYLISH MODERN CONDOMINIUM
ADDRESS:2000 Ellis Street, Unit 205, San Francisco
SIZE: 595 sq ft (per tax records)
DESCRIPTION: Sleek and polished one bedroom, one bathroom modern condominium de-signed by award-winning architect Stanley Saitowitz. Facing south on a tree-lined street, this immaculately maintained residence provides bright natural light and an attractive tree-lined out-looks. Thoughtful great room with living/dining and chef’s kitchen areas. Large bedroom with a well-appointed bathroom is positioned away from the street. Fantastic location just blocks from all the attractions of NOPA, Japantown, and Lower Pacific Heights, as well as parks and transportation
• Sophisticated and modern architecture and design throughout both common and private spaces by award-winning, San Francisco-based architect Stanley Saitowitz
• Bright, open concept floorplan thoughtfully maximizing space and volume. Large, south-facing windows with custom shades allow for abundant natural light and fresh air
• Contemporary details and finishes, beautiful hardwood floors, hydronic radiant heat
• Modern open plan living and dining room allowing for multiple layout and use scenarios.
• Sleek, well-designed chef’s kitchen features gorgeous stone countertops and full height backsplash, abundance of Arclinea cabinetry, recessed LED lighting, and built-in Miele appliances, including oven, induction cooktop, hood, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Cus-tom cabinet fronts for refrigerator and dishwasher provide for a seamless integration
• Private and serene bedroom with large closet and excellent storage
• Designer tiled bathroom with designer pedestal sink, built-in wall cabinetry, separate large walk-in rain shower. Grohe fixtures. Stylish opaque sliding doors to bath and closet maximize light
• One car stacked with internal access, deeded storage, and shared laundry room
• Expansive shared roof deck with seating, and with panoramic city views
• Excellent Anza Vista/NOPA location with easy access to restaurants, cafes, and shopping of NOPA, Japantown and Lower Pacific Heights. Alamo Square Park is just a short dis-tance away. Convenient to multiple MUNI lines and shuttles, and cross-town corridors via Divisadero Street and Geary Boulevard. Easy freeway access
SPECIAL NOTES: Disclosure package available from listing agents. Offers to be submitted on the San Francisco Association of Realtors purchase contract included with disclosures. Escrow has been opened with Michelle Patterson, North American Title Company
LISTORS: Bernie Katzmann 415.906.6000 [email protected]
Mike Shaw 415.308.4281 [email protected]
Property Type Condo/coop
Property Status: Sold
Property Features Garage
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.