132 Roosevelt way, San Francisco, California 94114$1,595,000
REMODELED CORONA HEIGHTS VIEW CONDOMINIUM
ADDRESS: 132 Roosevelt Way, San Francisco
SIZE: 1371 sq ft (per tax records)
YEAR BUILT: 1967
Exquisite two-bedroom, two-bathroom Corona Heights residence with stunning City and Bay views. Exceptionally bright top floor condominium in a boutique 2 unit building in a highly sought-after neighborhood. The large open plan living/dining room offers a fireplace, bar area and panoramic views. Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with large center island. Walk-out deeded deck from dining and kitchen areas. Spacious primary bedroom suite with expansive closets and ad-joining en-suite bathroom. Second generous bedroom and bathroom. Separate laundry room. One car garage parking with EV charger plus storage. Fantastic location near Buena Vista and Corona Heights Parks and easy access to multiple neighborhoods and MUNI lines.
• Bright, top-floor residence in two-unit building with large windows on all four sides allows for abundance of natural light in an ideal Corona Heights location
• Open floor plan with gracious corner windows, sweeping views and a mid-century feel
• Contemporary details and updates include beautiful newly refinished hardwood floors, custom modern lighting, and dual pane windows
• Large open concept living/dining area with gorgeous, refinished hardwood floors, built-in speakers and expansive corner windows looking upon sweeping city, bay and east bay views and Corona Heights Park. Updated gas fireplace and sleek bar area with wine fridge create an intimate lounge area
• Sleek, well-designed gourmet chef’s kitchen features a large center island, gorgeous quartz countertops, abundance of beautiful cabinetry, and high-end stainless appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, and built-in Bosch appliances including built in wall ov-en, warming drawer, microwave and gas cooktop plus hood and dishwasher
• Inviting deeded deck off dining area and kitchen with exterior access to ground level
• Private and serene spacious primary bedroom with large closets and verdant garden out-looks. Stunning en-suite designer marble tiled primary bathroom with large walk-in rain shower with hand shower and Nuheat radiant floor
• Second airy bedroom with large closets and bright views of Corona Heights Park above tree-tops
• Second beautifully tiled bathroom with shower over soaking tub and Nuheat radiant floor
• Generous laundry room with washer, dryer, interchangeable shelving system and attic access
• Freshly painted interior. Gas forced air heating. Upgraded plumbing
• One car garage parking includes 240V EV charging outlet. Large, deeded storage room
• Excellent Corona Heights/Buena Vista location in between both Buena Vista and Corona Heights Parks and easy access to Cole Valley, Castro and Divisadero Street restaurants, cafes, and shopping. Easy access to multiple MUNI lines and tech shuttles, as well as freeways
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.